The ASG Jr. Academy is for motivated young players who are keen to accelerate their understanding of the game and take it to the next level. Licensed coaches will offer age-appropriate technical training, twice a week and a 6-8 game season plus one festival style tournament (3 game minimum). This program will maximize the full potential of our children in a safe, competitive and educational environment.
Fall Season Information:
August 28th - October 30th
Potential Game Dates:
12/3, 12/10, 12/17, 1/7, 1/14, 1/21, 1/28
(Jr. Academy runs all year with four separate seasons)
- Fall: August - December
- Winter: January - February
- Spring: March - May
- Summer: June
Training Twice Each Week
- 10-12 week training program
- Monday group training (optional)
- Team training Wednesday & Thursday (same-gendered teams)
- At least 6 regular season games
- Season ending tournament (except in winter)
- Seasonal games are scheduled for Saturday mornings or during team training (if necessary)
- This program will give your child access to competitive games at the U7 and U8 age groups Program Costs:
- Jr. Academy players that are ready for a step up will be placed on 7v7 teams to increase their level of competition and continued development.
- $50 Annual registration fee (collected once per soccer year) Uniforms:
- Team training fee: $100
- Skills training fee: $70
** No refunds, program credit only**
- 1 Green training shirt for Monday group training (included with registration fee) ASG Junior Academy 5 pillars of success:
- Red or gold training shirt can be purchased through the office
- Game uniforms are ordered through soccer.com
- starting this season we will be using the new Adidas uniforms for games (Red & Gold)
1. Age appropriate developmental curriculum which includes twenty foundation skills that young players must acquire.
2. Dynamic HEADS UP training which focuses on movement education, balance, agility and coordination.
3. Fundamental introduction to partner training and 1v1 transition play, the building blocks for teaching soccer tactics (decision making).
4. Introduction to positional play through small sided games. Introduction to tactics and playing experience for all five positions on the field.
5. Creation of a fun, challenging, learning environment where players are introduced to the rules of the game and develop friendships both on and off the field.