The ASG Classic program (ages 10 - 19) features professional team training, twice a week and an extra day of Classic specialty training. ASG Classic is for competitive players who want to train and play at a higher level without the pressures of an extreme amount of travel.
The season consists of team training twice each week (plus extra Specialty Training), six league games, one local tournament and one out of town tournament (dependent on travel restrictions).
Program Highlights and Benefits
- Year-round professional coaching with only seasonal commitment
Division 1 participants register for one season at a time.
- Fall season runs August - December
- Winter season runs January - February
- Spring season runs February - May
- Summer season is the month of June.
- Team training twice per week, plus extra specialty trainings (Fall and Spring Seasons only)
- Team training schedules are generally Tuesday and Thursday OR Monday and Wednesday
- Training session are 90 minutes long during the Fall and Spring seasons and 60 minutes during the winter season.
- Specialty training is held during the week; dates are announced at the beginning of each season.
- Six regular season games (On Saturday Mornings at the Meadows)
- One In-town Tournament (Fall and Spring Seasons)
- Individual and Team oriented development techniques
- ASG Classic teams spend a greater amount of time focused on training to improve players as individuals and collectively as a team.
- This program provides the optimal developmental environment for the more advanced youth soccer player.
- U11/12 play 9v9 including keepers
- U14, U16 & U18 play full-sided 11v11 games with keepers
- Fall and Spring Season fees:
- $255 per season
- $50 annual registration fee (this registration fee covers the entire soccer year (August -May). *Registration fee is only collected if you have not already paid this soccer year.*
- Uniform fee: Game Uniforms are ordered through soccer.com (we do not take any profit from your game uniforms. (please contact office for more details)
- Training shirts can be purchased for $11
- $100 for team training plus games
- $70 for winter skills training
Spring Season Dates
February 28th - May 14th
Potential Game Days