Mini Kickers, a 60-minute program, is an excellent introduction for the young soccer player to learn and practice the fundamental skills of the game through a series of fun soccer challenges and skill-building activities. Licensed, professional coaches will introduce the league format at the end of each class through a series of small sided games.
- * Boys and Girls ages 4.5 - 6
* Sessions with professional, licensed coaches
* Each class is 60 minutes long
* Each class includes both skill training and mini-games
* Program runs for 5 weeks
* Classes are held on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday
* Tuesday - Thursday classes are held from 4:30 - 5:30
* Saturday classes are held from 9:00 to 10:00
* One class per week: $90 per session (5 classes per session)
* Two classes per week: $135 per session (10 classes per session)
* Uniform Package $30.00 includes shirt, shorts, socks and a ball.
* Annual Registration fee: $25 (All players must pay this fee for the soccer year from July 1st, 2021 - June 29th, 2022)
* No refunds, program credit only
Session Dates and Times
Tuesday Class session dates: 1/10 - 2/7 Rain out: 2/14
Wednesday Class session dates: 1/11 - 2/8 Rain out: 2/15
Thursday Class session dates: 1/12 - 2/9 Rain out: 2/16
Saturday Class session dates: 1/7 - 2/4 Rain out: 2/11
Tuesday Class session dates: 2/21 - 3/28 Rain out: 4/4
Wednesday Class session dates: 2/22 -3/29 Rain out: 4/5
Thursday Class session dates: 2/23 - 3/30 Rain out: 4/6
Saturday Class session dates: 2/25 - 4/1 Rain out 4/8
*** No class during Spring Break 3/13 - 3/17
Location of Programs:
Meadows Soccer Complex
701 Miller Landing Rd
Tallahassee FL, 32312
Travel North on Meridian Road, just north of Maclay School, turn Left on Miller Landing Road, Soccer Complex will be on your left.
What To Bring:
Shin guards, Soccer Ball (size 3), Water Bottle
Email [email protected] for more information.