The ASG Division I program (ages 8 - 18)
The ASG Division 1 program is for players who want to play in a more competitive environment than our recreation league offers. The program offers technical and tactical instruction by professional licensed coaches. This program features a higher level of training for players who are ready for the next level of development.
The season consists of team training twice each week, six league games and one local tournament (2-3 games).
“It’s competitive play with no overnight stay”
Program Highlights and Benefits
February 20th - May 13th
(excluding March 13th - 19th)
- Year-round professional coaching with seasonal commitment
Division 1 participants register for one season at a time.
- Fall season runs August - November
- Winter season runs November - February
- Spring season runs February - May
- Summer season is the month of June.
- Training twice per week (Fall and Spring Seasons only)
- Training once per week (Winter and Summer Seasons only)
- Training schedules are generally Tuesday and Thursday OR Monday and Wednesday
- Training session are 90 minutes long during the Fall and Spring seasons and 60 minutes during the Winter and Summer seasons.
- Six regular season games (On Saturdays at the Meadows)
- One In-town Tournament (Fall and Spring Seasons only)
Game Format Uniforms
- U9/U10 will play 7v7 with goalkeepers - Red & Gold training shirts can be purchased through the office
- U11/U12 will play 9v9 with goalkeepers - Game uniforms are ordered through soccer.com
- U13/U18 will play 11v11 with goalkeepers
- $60 annual registration fee (collected once per soccer year)
-Season fee: $270
** No refunds, program credit only
Season Ending Tournament
- Each team will participate in a season closing tournament
- Tournament date/location: TBA